- Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs are answered in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards
- Assist customers in their purchase decisions by helping them select relevant and appropriate products, offering proper advice and suggesting gift vouchers when applicable
- Arrange and replenish on a continuous basis the shop shelves and ensure that the shop floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Watch for and prevent security risks and thefts and escalate occurring incidents to the hierarchy in a timely manner in order to avert loss
- Perform physical and electronic inventory of shop products on a regular basis as per Company guidelines in order to ensure accurate stock keeping
- Arrange and display received merchandise under the direction of the Merchandiser/Shop Manager; change tag prices of products during promotion periods or as needed
AZADEA GROUP is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales Associate - Shop Zara in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree is a plus qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require assistance, order, compliance, quality, customer, service, standards, purchase, vouchers, basis, shop, security, loss, physical, inventory, company, stock, direction, change mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About AZADEA GROUP
Azadea Group is a premier lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East and Africa.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.