- Capable of performing a limited range of rope access tasks required by various projects, under the supervision of an IRATA level 2 and above rope access technician.
- Responsible for inspections of all his/her own personal rope access equipment.
- Able to assist in rigging and non-standard operations, under the guidance of his Foreman.
- Able to undertake a rescue involving descent by himself and have knowledge of hauling systems
- Able to work at extreme heights
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Rope Access Technician in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have secondary school - irata level i and above qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require access, supervision, level, personal, rigging, operations mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.