We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified Cooks and Wait Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
• Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
• Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
• Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
• Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
• Organize and supervise shifts
• Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
• Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
• Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
• Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
• Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
• Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
• Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
• Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
• Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
• Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
• Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
• Proven customer service experience as a manager
• Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
• Familiarity with restaurant management software, like OpenTable and PeachWorks
• Strong leadership, motivational and people skills and
• Acute financial management skills.
Interested and Qualified persons are required to forward their CV/Resume for review and immediate application processing.
ONE AND ONLY is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Restaurant Manager in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have not specified qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require administration mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.
About ONE AND ONLY
AT HOME IN THE WORLD’S MOST INSPIRING LOCATIONS, HAND-PICKED FOR EXCEPTIONAL BEAUTY AND UNIQUE CULTURAL CHARM, ONE&ONLY BEACH RESORTS, NATURE RESORTS, URBAN RESORTS AND PRIVATE HOMES ARE HAVENS OF OUTSTANDING STYLE AND SERVICE THAT PLACE YOU IN THE HEART OF EVERY FASCINATING ENVIRONMENT. FROM INCREDIBLE, AUTHENTIC CUISINE, TO UNIQUE TAILORED EXCURSIONS, AND SPECTACULAR SPACES TO SIMPLY ‘BE’; UNFORGETTABLE ONE&ONLY MOMENTS BEGIN HERE.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.