- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 10 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Diploma/Bachelor in related field or second level qualification in an Environmental Science/ Occupational, safety and health or related discipline.
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
- Provide management direction across their region with regards to HSE matters.
- Understand the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Management System (HSEMS), Policies, main processes, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), tools and statutory requirements as they affect the company’s activities and ensure that the requirements are implemented.
- Assist in maintaining and seeking continuous improvement in
- HSEMS and all associated procedures in relation to current industry best practice and minimum statutory requirements within the region.
- Ensure an ongoing professional and competent team of HSE officers and coordinators are in place to provide suitable and adequate support across the region.
- Ensure that all regional significant accidents and incidents (Lost time injuries or higher) are reported to the GO HSE within 24 hours.
- Advise management on all matters connected with accident and incident prevention including the legal requirements for the region as regards.
- Organize and assist in the investigations of injuries, environmental incidents and other related HSE events where necessary or appropriate as requested by regional management or the GO HSE.
- Working with the GO HSE and other relevant stakeholders ensure that external certifications (ISO14001 & OHSAS 18001/45001) are maintained.
- Ensure that appropriate reports and records are kept on behalf company including overseeing all external audits.
- Maintain necessary relationships with the wider HSE regional officer and management teams and other managers or heads of departments i.e. legal, HR, academy, IMO and controlling.
- At least 10 years’ experience within the HSE environment
- Familiar and conversant with ISO 14001 together with OHSAS 1800/45001 standards.
- Good knowledge and experience of statutory legislation and regulations.
- Advantageous to hold an Environmental Qualification together membership of a Professional Body.
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Regional Officer - HSE – Asia Pacific in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia. The ideal candidate should have diploma/bachelor in related field or second level qualification in an environmental science/ occupational, safety and health or related discipline. qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require management, direction, region, safety, system, operating, procedures, tools, statutory, requirements, activities, current, industry, team, support, regional, time, accident, incident, prevention, legal, events, ohsas, company, overseeing, environment, membership mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy
OnePoint is a Human Resource & Management consultancy firm with a core competence and business focus on providing services to companies for their human resource needs. Our exceptional expertise and experience in Recruitment & HR operations enable us to ensure our clients' success in both corporate and social arenas in an increasingly competitive world.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.