-Must have 2 to 5 years UAE experience in a Pharmaceutical Company.
-Must be Pharmacist graduate or equivalent.
Primary role is to work with regional Partners / directors / senior managers and managers to drive results for clients, the account teams and the Firm. Focusing on regional Priority Accounts and middle market accounts, conducts account planning and management and works with partners and the account teams to drive the relevant anchor relationships across a client’s organization to ensure client satisfaction and delivering exceptional client service. This includes leveraging key as appropriate. The regional BDE is co-responsible for revenue & relationship building results on designated accounts and market segments, together with the Partners.
Reporting to: MANAGING DIRECTOR
1. Works with the Partners on designated accounts and market segments, together and in consultation with the BD community to develop and/or drive opportunities and anchor relationships utilizing an account centric approach.
2. Facilitates the regional account planning process on select Priority Accounts (ensuring cross selling, Service Line sub-service line penetration per account).
3. Conducts frequent face-to-face client meetings together with Partners and/or other professionals, leveraging all of the service capabilities of the firm to uncover new business opportunities.
4. Develops relationships at all levels of buyers within the client account.
5. Manages the pipeline of engagement opportunities per priority account, including the business development efforts across the firm wide team.
6. Based upon opportunities, identifies the activities required for the pursuit process, coordinates and implements the activities with the Partner across the engagement team while monitoring completion of required actions.
7. Encourages identification of optimum resources for pursuits and engagements, plays a lead role in uncovering client biases and objections during pursuits.
8. Takes full ownership alongside the Partner for achieving established client account revenue targets and results.
9. Leverages business development knowledge and firm-wide best practices in all aspects of relationship and account management – shares with the Partners and broader account team.
10. Plays a key role in ensuring on-going client satisfaction, including active involvement in the ASQ process (Assessment of Service Quality – Exceptional Client Service).
11. Facilitates client Account Planning.
12. Works with regional sub service lines and industry sector leaders and ensures appropriate sub-service line and sector involvement on the designated accounts & market segments
• Solid networking capabilities, in order to build strong relationships both internally and with our clients
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
• Capable to deliver, and lead as needed, projects
• Result-oriented and strong influencing skills
• Able to work in a team as well as independent
• Ability to work under pressure according to strict deadlines
• Assertive and proactive approach to the delivery/implementation of projects .
Jonalyn Perez (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE-PHARMACEUTICAL in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have regional business development executive in a pharmaceutical company - uae qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require sales, primary, regional, senior, market, planning, management, organization, client, revenue, relationship, building, reporting, process, service, line, penetration, business, pipeline, engagement, development, activities, team, monitoring, shares, quality, industry, solid, networking, order, build, communication, presentation, pressure mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.