Job description / Role
• Should be able to handle the site execution single-handedly as per the specification and requirement of client.
• Should be aware of health and safety guidelines related to Commercial interior fit-out project.
• Management of Site Staff and all Contractors involved in the construction activities for the site.
• Communication and interaction with Architects, Interior Consultants, Contractors, Staff regarding day to day work & report the same to the Top Management.
• Assuring correct and precise documentation of materials, inspections and closure documentation.
• Scrutiny of bills of Contractors and Suppliers.
• Preparing and reviewing method statements and work specific quality control plans. Ensuring materials received are in accordance with quantity and quality.
• Graduate/Diploma in Interiors Designer with minimum of 2-4 year experience
• Minimum 5 years experience
Devika Gupta (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Quality Supervisor for Interior Decoration Company in the field of Quality Assurance in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree in architect, interior design or similar qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require site, execution, health, safety, commercial, staff, contractors, construction, activities, documentation, closure, quality, control, materials, quantity, requirements, interiors mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.