- Minimum 5 years’ experience in concrete block factory. Producing heavy duty paving blocks, decorative blocks, Solid Block, Hollow block and Kerb Stones.
- Should have knowledge of Quality Management System.
- Knowledge on BS, ASTM standards
- Knowledge of all raw material testing and requirements
- Able to prepare mix design of related products.
- Optimization of mix achieve economic view considering highest quality to be maintained.
- Should have deep knowledge of using all cemetitiaous material viz OPC GGBS Silica & Fly Ash
- Aware all testing method of products.
- Ensuring that the concrete products produced shall achieve best quality and reliability levels and meet customer specifications with cost effective.
- Ensuring compliance of concrete products with BS /ASTM standards as well as compliance with government procedures, rules and regulations and/or international standards if applicable.
- Ensuring certification body requirements including manuals, procedures, applications, forms, logs, data are fully update & available for audits.
- Aware to prepare prequalification documents.
- Ensure implementation of QA/QC plan and related inspection activities as well as reported in standard format Communicating the Group quality policy and values, training, motivating and sensitizing quality staff to the critical nature of the job.
- Review Daily Inspection Report and issuance of observation or NCR (Nonconformity Report) according to concerned department.
- Development & submitting technical reports related to the plant.
- Ensuring requirements of quality system are implemented, maintained and they are always available and followed by the quality staff and by the concerned employees.
- Submitting the quality reports on timely basis.
Basic :$ 1,250
Site All : $ 500
Accommodation : Company FOC
Transport : Company FOC
Leave : 30 days/year after completion of one year
Air Ticket ; Once in year to & Fro
Medical : Health Insurance provided by Company FOC
Working Hours : 11 Hour Minimum
Probation period : 6 Months
Shafa Al Nahdah Bldg Contracting LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of QC Engineer Block Factory in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dar Es Salam - Tanzania. The ideal candidate should have civil engineer be / b tech c qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require concrete, heavy, solid, quality, management, astm, standards, testing, design, optimization, silica, reliability, customer, specifications, cost, compliance, regulations, international, requirements, data, implementation, inspection, activities, group, staff, technical, system, salary, basic, site, accommodation, company, health, insurance mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Shafa Al Nahdah Bldg Contracting LLC
Established in 1982 under the leadership of its founder and current chairman Mr. Abdoshamakh Nasser Alshebani. SHAFA has gradually expanded from a small sized sub-contractor with less than 20 employees to become one major international player in contracting services and engineering with over 1,000 employees.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advanced Management Consultants
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC