Project Manager for Offshore EPC Projects
A major Company In Instrumentation and Control based in UAE is seeking to hire a talented PROJECT Manager for their Offshore EPC Projects Operations.
Candidate should have the Following Experience and Educational Background.
- He should be Perfect in English Communication
- Vast Experience and exposure to the Middle East
- Very Presentable and Convincing Personality Skills.
Education and Training Requirements:
• Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics)
• The candidate must have at least 15 years of Direct EPC projects engineering, design and execution experience with large E&I Control Engineering Contractor
Skill and Competency Requirements:
• In depth knowledge and hands on exposure to Offshore Oil & Gas Instrumentation and Control projects execution is a MUST.
• Sound general understanding of Instrumentation and Control Engineering and Project execution works is needed
• Knowledge of Marine spread requirements for the clients in the Middle East
• Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, and follow-through skills. Good Communication skills and ability to manage client interface is vital. This shall include excellent command of English language.
• Adequate knowledge of control and safety systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing the assigned Project with multi-discipline engineering from award to close out.
• Manage all aspects of client interface to ensure the smooth and successful running of the project.
• Plan, monitor and maintain project progress.
• Provide guidance and support to the Finance Dept in ensuring timely invoicing and collection of all due payment
• Apply effective measures in ensuring that the contractual scope of work is covered and any changes to scope or variations to scope are addressed commercially in line with respective contract terms and conditions.
• Oversee and review all schedule and planning aspects of the project to ensure timely completion.
• Prepare the procurement plan and ensure all materials required are procured in a timely manner w/o affecting cash flow of the project.
• Identification of all risks associated to the Project and ensuring that all measures are in place to control these risks
• Agree the KPI with the Management covering (Manhours, Material and Monitoring of Subcontractors)
• Ensure full compliance with QA/QC and HSE policies and procedures.
. Package: Package is between UAE 25,000/- to 33,000/- on monthly basis with family status (wife and two kids only)
Kindly send your CV to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
once this is done, call Mohamed at: +971 52 984 2354
Nadia Khatib (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Project Manager for Offshore EPC Projects in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree in engineering (electrical, instrumentation, electronics) qualification and atleast 15 years of experience. The position require project manager for offshore epc projects, project, offshore, major, company, control, english, communication, presentable, education, training, engineering, direct, design, execution, large, sound, general, marine, spread, requirements, client, safety, support, finance, invoicing, scope, line, review, schedule, planning, procurement, materials, cash, flow, management, monitoring, compliance, policies, basis, kids, degree in engineering (electrical, instrumentation, electronics) mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.