Project Manager EPC
A major Company In automation, instrumentation based in UAE is seeking to hire a talented PROJECT Manager EPC for their Operations.
Candidate should have the Following Experience and Educational Background.
- He should be Perfect in English Communication
- Vast Experience and exposure to the Middle East
- Very Presentable and Convincing Personality Skills.
- Tangible Leadership Skills
Education and Training Requirements:
• Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics)
• The candidate must have at least 15 years of Direct EPC project execution experience with large E&I Control
• Nationality as discussed.
Skill and Competency Requirements:
• In depth knowledge and hands on exposure to the Oil & Gas projects implementation is a MUST.
• Sound general understanding of E&I Engineering and Project works in needed
• Knowledge of Marine spread requirements for the clients in the Middle East is an advantage
• Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, and follow-through skills. Good Communication skills and ability to manage client interface is vital. This shall include excellent command of English language.
• Adequate knowledge of control and safety systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing the assigned Project with multi-discipline engineering from award to close out.
• Manage all aspects of client interface to ensure the smooth and successful running of the project.
• Plan, monitor and maintain project progress.
• Provide guidance and support to the Finance Dept in ensuring timely invoicing and collection of all due payment
• Apply effective measures in ensuring that the contractual scope of work is covered and any changes to scope or variations to scope are addressed commercially in line with respective contract terms and conditions.
• Oversee and review all schedule and planning aspects of the project to ensure timely completion.
• Prepare the procurement plan and ensure all materials required are procured in a timely manner w/o affecting cash flow of the project.
• Identification of all risks associated to the Project and ensuring that all measures are in place to control these risks
• Agree the KPI with the Management covering (Manhours, Material and Monitoring of Subcontractors)
• Ensure full compliance with QA/QC and HSE policies and procedures.
. Package: Package is between UAE 25,000/- to 33,000/- on monthly basis with family status (wife and two kids only)
ION Management Consulting (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Project Manager EPC in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in DUBAI - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree in engineering (electrical, instrumentation, electronics) qualification and atleast 15 years of experience. The position require project manager epc, 2, degree in engineering (electrical, electronics), operations, project, major, company, instrumentation, area, english, communication, presentable, education, training, engineering, execution, large, control, implementation, general, marine, spread, requirements, client, safety, support, finance, invoicing, scope, line, review, schedule, planning, procurement, materials, cash, flow, management, monitoring, compliance, policies mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
German Imaging Technologies
DAN WAY LLC
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy