Project Engineer Marine
A major Company In automation, instrumentation based in UAE is seeking to hire a talented Project Engineer Marine for their Operations.
Candidate should have the Following Experience and Educational Background.
- He should be Perfect in English Communication
- Vast Experience and exposure to the Industry and the Area
- Very Presentable and Convincing Personality Skills.
- Tangible Leadership Skills
Education and Training Requirements:
• Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics)
• The candidate must have at least 15 years of involvement in the Oil & Gas industry with specific emphasis on Offshore Projects.
Skill and Competency Requirements:
• In depth knowledge in the Oil & Gas Industry and specifically in Marine field.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, and follow-through skills
• Hands-on project management experience with multi-discipline engineering from award to close-out
• At least 10 years’ experience of direct handling and management of Project Marine spread requirement for offshore Oil & Gas projects
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide supervision for Project marine requirements including managing third party vessel sub-vendors.
• Planning and Management of offshore construction works to optimize Marine spread requirements.
• Manage and oversee preparation of all documents for the ports and for Loading & unloading of the vessel.
• Management of third party vessel mobilization/ demobilization scopes and dockings.
• Work with the assigned Project Manager to review, evaluate and clarify all related details of the Marine scope of work of the assigned project.
• Work with the assigned Project Manager to identify any potential risks associated with the proposed technical solution and the proposed mitigating measures to address such risks.
• Take the lead role in compiling and generating the Procurement plan for the Project related to Marine scope.
• Work with the Project team to prepare detailed BOMs as required for the project and generate the detailed scope of work for any required subcontracting for the Project.
• Work closely with the Procurement and Logistics Department to ensure the timely and cost-effective procurement of all required materials and services as well as the timely delivery of all related items.
• Work with the Project Manager to provide required monthly input.
• The work shall entail the planning and coordination and efficient utilization of third party marine vessels for both material and personnel movement
• Full awareness and in-depth knowledge of all Marine and Offshore HSE aspects is a must.
• Full awareness and in-depth knowledge of all Marine and Offshore regulatory aspects governing the use of vessels for moving materials and personnel and for providing temporary accommodation for project construction team on the third-party vessel is a must
Package: Package is between UAE 20,000/- to 30,000/- on monthly basis
Kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
once this is done, call Mohamed at: +971 52 984 2354
Nadia Khatib (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Project Engineer Marine in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have • degree in engineering (electrical, instrumentation, electronics) qualification and atleast 15 years of experience. The position require project engineer marine, area, education, 2, project, marine, major, company, instrumentation, english, communication, industry, presentable, leadership, training, engineering, offshore, management, direct, handling, spread, supervision, requirements, planning, construction, preparation, documents, clarify, scope, technical, procurement, team, logistics, materials, coordination, utilization, vessels, personnel, awareness, regulatory, providing, accommodation, basis mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 20k to 30k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.