- Career Level:
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
- 5 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Diploma or Graduate of BS Food Technology, Engineering – Mechanical or Industrial, Food Science and/or equivalent courses
- Requires Traveling:
- 2800 - 2800 AED
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
To encourage a collective ownership of the production process and to contribute to the continuous improvement of every stage. To ensure the manufacture of a high quality product that meets and even exceeds the expectations of customers in over eighty countries.
To optimise the utilization of production lines and manpower while maintaining quality, maximizing output and minimizing operational cost. To motivate staffs and facilitate the skills and experience of colleagues. Preserve a safe working environment that adheres to 5S and GMP practices.
Responsibility 1: Quality
• Monitors, inspects and assures the quality of all products and proper operation of equipment at all times that adheres to company standards set by the management and as defined by the expectations of our customers.
• To take pride in quality workmanship and generating a culture of quality assurance among staff and colleagues on the shop floor.
• Controls and manages the materials, machine runability, skills and awareness of operation.
• Diagnose problems and communicate accordingly for quick resolution, close inspection of production line and .final product
Responsibility 2: Manpower
• Ensure that staffs function as per their role and skill sets.
• Motivating staffs to complete daily target requirement within normal working hours.
• Ensure that the production runs as per the planned schedule and complete compliance to assigned shift by all staffs and agreed overtime*.
• Train and enhance the skills of new and existing operator.
Responsibility 3: Performance Review
• Review performance of machine operators and machines; provide feedback, close guidance, and training when required.
• Performance of machine operators and machines are to be closely assessed against set KPI*.
Responsibility 4: Continuous Improvement
• Champion and lead change initiatives and continuous improvement efforts, including the pursuit of TPM, GMP, 5- S’ –Product and QA, SOPs and other standard working and safety procedures.
• The supervisor needs to focus on refining every stage of the production process to ensure fluid movement from the moment the production order is received until the finished goods leaves for warehouse. This includes material quality issuance, safe and correct use of tools and equipment, availability and efficiency of machines, speed of change overs, and ultimately, to facilitate dialogue between machine operators, technicians/engineers and QC towards continuous collective improvement.
• Follow and maintain GMP, ISO, QMS, HACCP, 5-S’ and Work Safety standards.
• Adhere to cost effective practices as well as continuous improvement and Kaizen encouraged in the department.
Responsibility 5: Productivity
• To achieve OEE norms as per the yearly target set.
• Review daily achievement of targets and report variances during on-the-floor and off-floor review meetings.
• Initiate strategic planning for production to achieve targets.
• Effectively and accurately maintain smooth flow of production operations with timely coordination with all departments concerned (Warehouse, Blending, and Hopper floor, Tea Department, Engineering and QC).
• Contributes in developing new products/ new work methods and procedures.
• Contributes in reviewing/amending and implementing SOPs in order to improve the Quality of Products.
Responsibility 6: Cost Reduction
• Create awareness among staffs and colleagues of cost factor and contribute to plant’s cost reduction program.
• To contribute in the reduction of operating cost, plan schedules which include better management of utilities (air conditioning, lightning) and minimize wastage of materials, damage to machines and replacement of costly parts.
• Diploma or Graduate of BS Food Technology, Engineering – Mechanical or Industrial, Food Science and/or equivalent courses issued by the recognized institution
• Indian candidates preferred for this role
• Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in a similar FMCG/food processing industries/environment
• Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Should have knowledge in Production and Processing, Administration and Management
• Proficient in MS Office Programs
• Knowledge with Performance Management or Key Performance Indicators (KPI) is an advantage
• Demonstrates initiative and has an ability to work under pressure. Team-working skills to cooperatively and liaises with people at all levels.
Salary: Up to AED 2,800 + Accommodation + Transportation + Food
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Production Supervisor (Male) in the field of Production in one of their office located in Ras Al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have diploma or graduate of bs food technology, engineering – mechanical or industrial, food science and/or equivalent courses qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require benefits, health, personnel, recruitment, orientation, legal, monitoring, internal, team, restructuring, development, business, direction, activities, scheduling, conferences, onboarding, providing, clarity, vision, resource, policies, procedures, trust, collaboration, european, communication, writing, resolution, software, labour, production, process, quality, product, utilization, manpower, safe, environment, equipment, company, standards, management, culture, assurance, staff, shop, machine, awareness, inspection, line, target, schedule, compliance, performance, review, training, change, safety, focus, order, tools, availability, cost, kaizen, productivity, planning, flow, operations, coordination, engineering, methods, operating, food, mechanical, science, processing, administration, office, people, accommodation, transportation mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 2k to 2k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.