Job Roles and Responsibilities:
• To control overall activities of production as per production plan
• Raising material request as per production plan &demand of raw material and
• Other resources needed for production are available.
• Responsible for Complete shift production target
• Ensure worker attendance as per shift roster.
• Ensure safe handling and preventive maintenance of machines and tools.
• Ensure compliance of on the job training as per plan
• Maintain 5S and safe work environment at shop floor
• Communicate about company policies and procedures to all workers
• Handing over of finished goods to dispatch team as per dispatch plan.
• Ensure safe handling of chemicals, tools and materials at all the operational stages
• Ensure achievement of KPI targets and action to be taken if required
• Ensure that machines are maintained as per process and ensure high machine uptime
• Set up and ensure compliance with safety and EHS policy.
• Ensure quality parameters as per client specifications are maintained
• Data for project wise consumption of raw material, Consumables & Manpower.
• Documentation as per ISO 9001 & ISO 14001, all procedures need to implement in shop floor.
• Knowledge of QMS , EMS & other quality systems
• Every month end WIP stock declaration.
• Monitoring output work of each employee as per motion study report, if not need to highlight meetings and find the corrective action for improving efficiency
• Reducing process cost with effective monitoring and execution of projects.
• Kaizen or Continual Improvement is required min 3 to 4 per quarter from Shop floor.
• Drive OSHAS Implementation in shop floor.
• Stop production in case there is a high rejection or safety concerns
• Signing of gate pass in absence of production head
• Send back worker in case of misbehaviour
- BE Mechanical with minimum 3 to 4 years of relevant experience preferably automotive companies in India.
- Good communication skills to manage multinational staff
- Team handling experience of managing up to 15 to 25 workers.
- Knowledge of Engineering Drawings, Material & Process (Fabrication, Press shop, Coatings welding)
Remuneration & Other Benefits:
Basic salary : AED 2,800 to AED 3,200 + Bachelor shared Accommodation + Transportation from Company to accommodation + Paid annual leave for 24 days after completing the first year + Return Air Ticket +Other Benefits as per Dubai law.
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Production Engineer (Metal / Automotive Industry) in the field of Production in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have dme, be mechanical with minimum 3 to 4 year of relevant experience qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require control, activities, production, target, attendance, safe, handling, preventive, maintenance, compliance, training, environment, shop, company, policies, procedures, dispatch, team, tools, materials, process, machine, safety, quality, client, specifications, project, wise, consumables, stock, motion, corrective, cost, monitoring, execution, implementation, case, mechanical, communication, staff, engineering, press, basic, salary, accommodation, transportation, leave, benefits, dubai, bachelor shared accommodation + transportation fro mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 2k to 3k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.