- 4-5 years in a relevant experience in Digital, Software, Telecom industry with
- A/B testing using MixPanel and Google Optimizer.
- User behavior analytics (e.g. MixPanel).
- Attribution funnel analytics (e.g. Branch).
- UI/UX knowledge and experience in drawing user flows and identifying use cases.
- Experience in writing user stories (using tools like JIRA) with proper business requirements analysis.
- Experience in reviewing functional and non-functional test cases.
- Experience in creating product roadmaps while doing proper capacity management and backlog prioritization.
- Knowledge and understanding of App/Web development.
- Manage and own end-to-end digital products’ development lifecycles as well as post-launch monitoring and improvement.
- Develop the product roadmap in line with its strategy.
- Formulate the product development pipeline to develop new product and services requirements.
- Manage the product development process from the concept phase to the launch phase.
- Involvement in new product concept brainstorming meetings.
- Develop product specifications and liaise with Product Design function to translate into functional specifications.
DICETEK is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Product Development Specialist (Arab Nationals) in the field of Product Management in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduate related to digital, software, and telecom qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require telecom, industry, testing, google, analytics, drawing, writing, tools, business, requirements, functional, product, capacity, management, digital, development, monitoring, line, pipeline, process, specifications, design mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Dicetek is a global IT Solutions Provider with Headquarters in Singapore and regional offices in Chennai (India), Dubai (UAE) and Chicago (USA). Dicetek’s parent company namely Aurum Soft Systems Ltd is a leading provider of enterprise applications and flexible IT solutions and is listed in the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). Dicetek offers business solutions for a wide range of industries by bringing innovative ideas and cutting edge technologiesDicetek is currently servicing over 200 clients worldwide and has a strong team of 500+ technical consultants working on various project assignments across the globe.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.