- Responsible for work allocated from Sr-Preparator and Supervisor in work preparation, workshop and on board. He is responsible for identification, description, all drawings, machining process and material requisitions.
- Identification of mechanical work.
- Producing of job estimate and progress sheet.
- Describe all mechanical work on board and workshop.
- All types of mechanical drawings.
- The right method of Mech. Machinery repair. The right material to the job.
- Ensure that the Safety, Quality & Environment requirements of the yard are strictly followed.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the section head.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Preparator in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have technical diploma qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require workshop, machining, process, mechanical, progress, machinery, quality, environment, requirements, technical school which last at least one year, good knowledge of vlcc tankers, good knowledge of english language mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.