• Record a patient’s medical history accurately.
• Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
• Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
• Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
• Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
• Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks.
• Collect samples for lab testing as assigned.
• Provide emotional and psychological support when needed.
• Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions.
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Practical Nurse -DHA in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor of science/nursing qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require medical, history, condition, charts, activities, basic, care, testing, support, release mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.