- Monitor ETL processes and triage any ETL failures.
- Liaise with internal IT team for product failures due to files not found error.
- Work on BI services down issues, etc. Restart servers on a periodic basis.
- Cater to user complaints. Liaise with internal IT Team.
- Manage user access and object level security.
- Upload manual grouping files to ODI server designated location once user sends the update file.
- Take regular backups of BI RPD and catalog.
- Debug Post go-live issues if any reported by user.
- Cater to user change requests
- Code migration to UAT and Production
DICETEK is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Oracle BI Developer and Support in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree graduate in information technology or equivalent. qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require internal, team, product, access, object, level, manual, server, post, change, migration, production mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Dicetek is a global IT Solutions Provider with Headquarters in Singapore and regional offices in Chennai (India), Dubai (UAE) and Chicago (USA). Dicetek’s parent company namely Aurum Soft Systems Ltd is a leading provider of enterprise applications and flexible IT solutions and is listed in the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). Dicetek offers business solutions for a wide range of industries by bringing innovative ideas and cutting edge technologiesDicetek is currently servicing over 200 clients worldwide and has a strong team of 500+ technical consultants working on various project assignments across the globe.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.