Job description / Role
• Performing eye test and all needed eye examinations to determine accurate visual acuity for opening driving licensing file in Dubai-UAE as per DHA requirements.
• Ensuring correct vision of the student to proceeding for driving licensing process
• Educating the students on the use of spectacles and ophthalmic lenses if the case requires
• Contributing to enhance the organization's growth by suggesting new ideas and performing ideally
• Following the company policies and the procedures
• Degree in Optometry and a recognized certification as a professional Optometrist (Doctor of Optometry),
• 3 to 5 years work experience in clinical or retail industry
• Preferred DHA license holder
Customer service oriented Location
• Good communication skills
Excellent knowledge of most common optical instruments and their application
Syed Mohideen (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Optometrist in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree (attested) qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require visual, driving, licensing, vision, process, case, ideas, company, policies, procedures, requirements, optometry, clinical, retail, industry, license, customer, service, communication, instruments, application mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
Greenland Human Resource Consultancy
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy