Air Maniax is looking to recruit an Operations Manager who will be fully responsible for the daily management of the newly opened Family Adventure Park and will play a key role in the marketing and promotional activities throughout the park including special events. Outgoing, fun loving, responsible and very good at working with children, energetic, friendly, and easy to work with, reliable, handle stressful situations with ease, organized, have a healthy self-confidence and integrity, and be trustworthy.
Welcome to the next generation of premier fun-filled family entertainment. Situated in a prime location in Dubai, Air Maniax, a home-grown Dubai based company is opening the doors of its multi-activity indoor arena which guarantees an adrenaline-fuelled adventure for all the family.
We offer children and adults alike of all ages (from 2 to 65), shapes, sizes and fitness levels, an unrivaled experience of in excess of 23,000 square feet comprising inflatable activities, laser frenzy, zip zag and the warrior assault interactive course.
• Leadership/Management skills within a Childcare Environment Experience with children from 2-14 years of age
• A customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality
• Flexibility and multi-tasking skills
• Strong English skills, additional language is desirable i.e. French, Arabic
• Computer Literate
• Strong organization & Time Management
• Childcare knowledge & experience Children Club
• Previous experience in Recreational/Amusement Park
• Supervise the Team leaders, and the team members and ensure the job requirements, guidelines and regulations are being followed.
• Coaching of the staff. - Developing a staff training program to reach high safety standards.
• Ensure sufficient first aid supplies for kids and the general public are available at all times.
• Ensure all the training and assessment for the staff for H&S is in place and conducted in a monthly basis.
• A demonstrable passion for customer service and the quality of the guest experience.
• Knowledge of teaching methods. -An innovative mind with an eye for detail.
• Assist in developing strategies to improve business activities.
• Conduct Financial Audits on end of day sales report.
• Extend operational support and guidance to the team.
Company Visa Provided
Salary is from AED 10,000-15,000 (to be discussed during the interview)
Onielyn Sayson (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Operations Manager in the field of Management in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require flexble, time & management, management, operations, strong personality, organized, communication, fun, loving mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 10k to 15k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.