• Adding Telephony features
• Replacing telephony & cabling faulty equipment.
• Attending user calls for phones and related network.
• Patching and un-patching structures cabling.
• Troubleshooting and rectification of telephony & cabling operation needs.
• Shifting telephone sets for ADNOC Offshore user as per the agreed shifting plan.
• Prepare reports and documentation as required and instructed.
• Maintain IT room and Equipment.
• Work with IT Vendor and supplier when work required.
• NEC PABX SV8500
• NEC DT700 Series
• DT800 Series ITL
• Cisco IP Phones
• BELDEN CDT 10G structured cabling system
Saleem Akhtar (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Network & Voice Administrator in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduate in computer/it related field. qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require telephony, cabling, calls, rectification, telephone, offshore, documentation, room, vendor, supplier, series, system mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 10k to 10k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
Greenland Human Resource Consultancy
Powerhouse Parties and Events Management