- Management of the Industrial Services Division with respect to its business processes - Sales and Marketing, Business Development, Operations, Quality Management Systems etc.
- Manage pursuits of future business by reviewing all requests for proposals (RFPs) and tender enquiries, deliver high quality proposals within deadline, for the tender business activity.
- Startup of all key projects and overseeing its performance inclusive P & L, completion within budget, schedule, time and cost boundaries, with structured project management, resources allocation, execution direction, tracking progress, handling of technical and contract issues and realizing project milestones.
- Selection and review of work performed by external subcontractors as per required quality, cost, value addition and subcontract agreement criterions.
- Techno-commercial finalizations of high value equipment, selection of vendors, release of purchase orders, ensuring timely delivery schedules, supplier appraisals, establishing framework agreements etc.
- Hiring new talent, developing new capabilities / services, managing and motivating teams to produce enhanced results, plan trainings for the team members and their performance appraisals etc.
- Ensure the adherence of Division’s functioning in accordance to the Group norms, Technical Governance, Operational Integrity and QHSE, QMS (ISO 9001: 2008, ISO / IEC 17020).
- Manage aspects of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental systems and policies implementation for the Division, promote risk based thinking culture for effective risk and opportunity management.
- Assist in the development and ongoing management of the strategic business plans, involve in strategy building, market research, competition analysis and preparation of business & marketing plans.
- General office management and work administration responsibilities, overseeing order bookings, monthly invoicing, payment collections, revenue forecasts etc.
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Manager - Industrial Services in the field of Management in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree in business, management or other related field. qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require primary, management, industrial, business, sales, quality, proposals, startup, overseeing, performance, time, cost, project, execution, tracking, handling, technical, selection, review, subcontractors, addition, techno-commercial, release, purchase, supplier, framework, agreements, hiring, team, group, policies, implementation, risk, culture, development, strategy, market, analysis, preparation, marketing, general, office, administration, order, revenue mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy
OnePoint is a Human Resource & Management consultancy firm with a core competence and business focus on providing services to companies for their human resource needs. Our exceptional expertise and experience in Recruitment & HR operations enable us to ensure our clients' success in both corporate and social arenas in an increasingly competitive world.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.