- makes a consistent follow-up with debtors to ensure recovery of receivables
- coordinates with finance and sales and marketing staff to ensure timely collection
- responsible for legal procedures related to recovery of overdue receivables
- reviews and suggests improvements and procedures in receivable's management
- develops and updates customer's credit rating system
- must have knowledge in existing UAE Debt Collection Law
- must be a degree holder (Bachelor of Law or any related business course - Finance, Accounting and Commerce)
- with strong personality and able to communicate fluently in Arabic and English
- with 3-5 years of experience in debt collectionin the pharmaceutical and/or FMCG company
- with valid UAE Driving License
- not more than 35 years of age
Job Seekers (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Male Debt Collector in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have with uae driving license, with bachelor's degree in law, accounting or commerce qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require accounting specialized in debt colleaction, strong personality, good communication skills, knowledgeable in uae debt collection law mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.