Lead Project Engineer
A major Company In automation, instrumentation based in UAE is seeking to hire a talented Lead Project Engineer for their Operations.
Candidate should have the Following Experience and Educational Background.
- He should be Perfect in English Communication
- Vast Experience and exposure to the Industry
- Very Presentable and Convincing Personality Skills.
- Leadership Skills
Education and Training Requirements:
• Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics, Mechatronics)
• The candidate must have at least 8 years of involvement in the Oil & Gas (preferably Control & Automation/Instrumentation background and preferably in oil & gas facilities). Last 3 years work experience must be as a Sr. Project Engineer or Project Lead with a minimum of 2 years of exposure to site construction and commissioning..
Skill and Competency Requirements:
• Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, and follow-through skills
• Hands-on project management experience with multi-discipline engineering from award to close-out
• Experience in engineering of PLC based industrial control systems like F&G, Process Control and ESD systems including associated plant instrumentation
• Exposure to applicable international standards related to the C&I field
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take a lead role in performing project engineering and project management functions as detailed below:
• Work with the assigned Project Manager to review, evaluate, and clarify the complete engineering deliverables associated with subject project.
• Work with the assigned Project Manager to identify and record potential engineering risks associated with proposed technical solution and propose mitigating measures to address such risks.
• Work with the Project Team and Planning Engineers to generate draft EDRL or SDRL for the project as well as the project schedule/plan.
• Support Project Manager in compiling and subsequent tracking of the Project Procurement Plan.
• Technical authority responsible for all engineering deliverables for the project; guiding and working with discipline engineers.
• Lead regular meetings with the discipline engineers and drive timely submission and approval of engineering deliverables after ensuring proper interdisciplinary checks where necessary. Review detailed BOM and PR generated by project discipline engineers.
• Independently capable to generate (if required)/review/correct design engineering deliverables.
• Independently capable to generate (if required)/review/correct construction engineering deliverables like:
• System changeover documents
• Method statements
• TRA/JSA, etc.
• Independently capable to generate (if required)/review/correct design/construction sub-contractor scope of work documents.
• Work with planning engineers to review detailed construction sequencing and scheduling and resource finalization.
• Take a leading role under the guidance and supervision of the Project Manager in preparing, reviewing, monitoring, and follow-up on related project activities including but not limited to:
• Client interface meetings (project kick-off meetings, progress review meetings, coordination meetings and inspection meetings)
• Vendor meetings (expediting)
• Provide required support to the Production Department, Construction Department and the Field Services Department as and when required for assigned project. Such support will involve site activities at times inclusive of inspection, pre-bid surveys, construction supervision, etc.
Package: Package is between UAE 20,000/- to 30,000/- on monthly basis
Kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
once this is done, call Mohamed at: +971 52 984 2354
Nadia Khatib (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Lead Project Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have • degree in engineering (electrical, instrumentation, electronics, mechatronics) qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require skill and competency requirements: • strong inter, organization, and follow-through skills • hands-on project mana, process control and esd systems including associat, lead project engineer, • degree in engineering (electrical, electronics, mechatronics), project, major, company, instrumentation, english, communication, industry, presentable, leadership, education, training, engineering, control, site, construction, management, industrial, process, plant, international, standards, field, clarify, technical, team, planning, draft, support, tracking, procurement, review, design, documents, scope, sequencing, scheduling, resource, supervision, activities, progress, coordination, inspection, production, basis mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 20k to 30k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.