- Customer Service
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 1 Year
- Required Qualification:
- Key Accountabilities -Generate reports as needed and as per a set deadline based on the initiatives launched in the customer service department (i.e.
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
Role Purpose :
The Junior Customer Service Specialist is responsible for providing the Customer Service department with required support in order to ensure a high customer satisfaction.
Key Accountabilities :
- Generate reports as needed and as per a set deadline based on the initiatives launched in the customer service department (i.e. mystery shopper, survey online...)
- Review and analyze the MS results in order to have a better overview of the shops status.
- Receive customers’ complaints and resolve them according to the set service guidelines and scenarios.
- Follow up on customers’ inquiries/complaints in order to enhance business performance.
- Keep a detailed log of all cases, record actions taken on the CRM system and share highlighted issues with the Customer Service Manager to decide on preventive actions to be taken accordingly.
- Analyze Shop Managers' inquiries to identify new initiatives and report them to the Customer Service Manager
- Inform Shop Managers and other concerned parties of received complaints and unresolved cases.
AZADEA GROUP is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Junior Customer Service Specialist in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have key accountabilities -generate reports as needed and as per a set deadline based on the initiatives launched in the customer service department (i.e. qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require fluency in english, teamwork, customer focus, proficiency in ms office, analytical thinking, communication skills mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About AZADEA GROUP
Azadea Group is a premier lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East and Africa.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.