• Maintenance and enhancement of technical knowledge
• Daily maintenance and problem resolution on the LAN/WAN environment
• Participation in internal and external audits as related to job functions
• Participation in the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Processes as related to job functions.
• Design/Implement & Deploy solutions for Network & IT Infrastructure Internally & Externally
• Other job related tasks assigned by management
• Evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems
• Monitors Infrastructure and Co-Location hardware and software to ensure a high level of data integrity and availability.
• Performs server evaluation and optimization on a regular basis
• Surveys performance needs and goals of LAN/WAN users
• Internet/Intranet connectivity and continuity
• Manages all administrative aspects of corporate and customer desktop support
• Maintains documentation of the physical and logical network
• Maintains Corporate and Virtual Servers, including those located offsite
• Participates in departmental on-call rotation
• Provide remote support over chat, phone and email
• System administration tasks (user administration, back-ups, etc.)
• Other duties as may be assigned by management
• Comfortable with most parameters, configuration of web services, system installation and configuration, fundamentals of security, installing third-party software
• Must have an extensive knowledge of computer components, computer system builds and configuration and component and software compatibility.
• Practical experience installing and configuring network firewalls and switches
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in Information
• Technology and ability to establish guidelines
• Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation (All interested candidates must be willing to work rotating shifts (day/night) as well as weekends. Support Technicians are also required to be reachable on mobile for communication, information, emergency, and on-call situations.)
En Route Technologies LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of IT Support Engineer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree graduate in it /technology or equivalent. qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require technical, maintenance, problem, resolution, environment, internal, recovery, business, solutions, infrastructure, management, software, hardware, level, data, server, evaluation, optimization, basis, performance, connectivity, corporate, customer, desktop, support, documentation, physical, phone, email, administration, configuration, system, installation, fundamentals, computer, configuring, procedures, rotating, mobile mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About En Route Technologies LLC
En Route Technologies power by Tramigo Finland a multinational company with our headquarters and home in Finland. Our sales, support and R&D offices are located in our main markets.We are pioneers and brand builders; a team of highly innovative and persistent entrepreneurs aiming to change the tracking industry and create the first global consumer brand in the tracking product and telematics business. To achieve our goal, we create the best hardware and software solutions which consumers experience as easy to use, high value for money, reliable and intelligent.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.