- Knowledge in electrical and instrumentation aptitude
- Knowledgeable in power generation and distribution.
- Knowledgeable on class requirements is preferred.
- Experience in marine instrumentation and control systems.
- Troubleshoot, repair and check the generator safety/shut down system and verify correct working condition as per Client / Class.
- Troubleshoot and verify correct working condition of generator load sharing, parallel operations and synchronization by necessary adjustment on AVR and GOVERNOR. (Must be able to make all necessary adjustments including droop setting).
- Troubleshooting and rectifying main engine / generator alarm panels, simulating the same and verify correct working condition of the system as per Class / Client.
- Good knowledge on marine switchgears, troubleshooting the same and make necessary modification if required.
- Knowledge on any type / make of PMS system preferred.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Instrument Technician in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have iti in electrical / electronic or any relevant discipline qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require instrumentation, aptitude, power, generation, requirements, marine, control, repair, check, system, condition, client, load, operations, make, troubleshooting, engine, modification mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.