1. Strong HR background
2. Should working in Abu Dhabi Government Sector
3. Should know to use Oracle System
4. Should have background in Compensation and Benefits
5. Should be bi-lingual (proficient in Arabic and English)
• Should have handled developments, enhancements and reports in SAP PMGM
• Should have good integration Skills on SAP PMGM with other systems.
• Should have knowledge in SAP PMGM dashboard reporting
• Configure and Trouble shoot SAP Software Application to meet business needs while providing best-practice guidance.
• Assess impact of new SAP functionality to current system landscape environments, design solution and assist production support teams in deploying solutions.
• Evaluate the requirements and engage the business area representatives to gather and transform the requirements into SAP specific technical and functional specifications.
• Documentation of the settings and preparation of guidelines and technical specifications that allow other consultants to further change, repair or enhance system.
• Documents the testing processes and prepares the end user guides and documentation.
• Responsible for technical documentation for enhancements and configuration of the SAP HR PMGM module and ensure systems are maintained specifications
• Minimum of 2 Full Life-cycle implementations of SAP PMGM Success Factors, from planning to configuration through go-live
• Certification in Success Factors HR module (PMGM)
• Arabic speakers
• Administration skills related to performance management
• Excellent skills in writing emails and creating reports and PowerPoint
Star Services LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HR Consultant (Outsource) in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have any graduation in related field. qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require oracle, system, compensation, benefits, arabic, enhancements, integration, trouble, software, application, business, providing, impact, current, design, production, support, requirements, area, technical, functional, preparation, specifications, repair, testing, documentation, configuration, module, planning, performance, writing, powerpoint mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Star Services LLC
Star Services is the UAE’s leading supplier of primarily oil and gas, petrochemical, engineering, technical and non-technical, and administrative manpower to an impressive range of multi-national corporations, companies, and UAE government departments.Star Services also plays a major role in providing diverse positions for other demanding projects related to construction and large infrastructure, alternative energy, security, education, and transportation.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.