A well-established home care company in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is looking for Homecare Healthcare Assistants to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. Preferred nationalities: Filipino, Indian, Sri Lankan.
- NICU, Maternity, Nursery, PICU, Paediatric
- Breast Feeding Techniques and Challenges (workshop attendance preferred)
- Management of expressed breast milk
- Bottle feeding (sterilizing equipment, milk preparation, positions)
- Cup feeding (position and milk preparation)
- Newborn Care (bathing, nappy care, cord clamp, eye care and skin care)
- Experience with children with special needs/learning disabilities
- Experience within the age group (feeding techniques, managing tantrums)
- Experience with children milestones
- Engage children in learning/development activities such as puzzles, coloring)
- No DHA license required
- BA Science in Nursing – Must be attested at the UAE Embassy in Manila
- Clear Passport Copy
- Certificates of employment to support CV
- Updated current CV
- 12 Passport sized pictures – white background
- BLS (American Heart Association accredited)
Cassia DWC LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Home Care Healthcare Assistants (No DHA Required) in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Dubai & Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have ba science in nursing – must be attested at the uae embassy in manila qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require care, company, dubai, healthcare, team, attendance, management, milk, skin, group, activities, requirements, license, science, nursing, passport, support, current mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 2k to 3k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Cassia DWC LLC
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
Versatile Consultancy .