• 6 or more years of relevant experience in managing heavy lifting and rigging equipment in maintenance workshops within a large industrialization within Oil and Gas Industry.
• Schedule daily workload and generates work schedule plans.
• Conduct work safety awareness programs for company and contract subordinates.
• Undertake rigging studies, inclusive of crane requirements, loads calculations, interpretation of crane load charts and technically evaluate all lifting plans and activities.
• Create and review Method Statements, Risk Assessment and Job Safety Analysis plans. Works in line with Company HSE Policy, ensures Contractors subordinates are aware of, and comply with HSE procedures, rules and regulations for Rigging / Lifting activities.
• Prepare a study for heavy lift route and visiting various areas and accordingly prepare transport drawing and offloading drawing/Lifting drawing.
• Responsible for the assessment of heavy/critical lifting operations to ensure that planning, selection of cranes heavy lifting / multi lifting, experience with various crane types (up to 500 Tons) and lifting equipment and accessories, instruction and supervision as necessary is in place to enable the lifting task to be safely executed.
• Responsible for certification and coding of all heavy lift assets and ensure periodical renewal of certificates.
• Ensure all the necessary spare parts for the heavy lift assets are coded & catalogued necessary inventories are stocked in warehouse.
• Undertake extensive inspection of sub-contractor supplied equipment, maintenance records, lifting equipment certificates etc., and prior to mobilizing.
• Monitor the lifting operations to ensure that they are being carried out in accordance with the approved Rigging Study, established Work Method Statement, Risk and Job Safety Analysis, Including revising and re-approval of any changes to the working documents.
Star Services LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Heavy Lifting Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent professional qualification qualification and atleast 6 years of experience. The position require heavy, rigging, equipment, maintenance, large mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Star Services LLC
Star Services is the UAE’s leading supplier of primarily oil and gas, petrochemical, engineering, technical and non-technical, and administrative manpower to an impressive range of multi-national corporations, companies, and UAE government departments.Star Services also plays a major role in providing diverse positions for other demanding projects related to construction and large infrastructure, alternative energy, security, education, and transportation.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
ION Management Consulting
Greenland Human Resource Consultancy
Star Services LLC
ASMACS SUPPORT SERVICE