Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment.
• Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the property.
• Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
• Lead in all aspects of business planning.
• Issues or emergencies relating to guests, hotel staff or the hotel property.
• Deal with customer complaints and comments.
• Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
• Manage and develop the Hotel team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning.
• Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the team.
• Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow:
• Experience as Manager within a hotel.
• Degree or diploma in Hotel Management will be advantage.
• In-depth knowledge of the hotel and service sector.
• Excellent leadership skills
• Exceptional communication skills.
• The ability to think clearly and make quick decisions.
• Great problem solving abilities.
• Proficiency in another language may also be an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Yekaterina Bayedilova (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of General Manager (Hotel) in the field of General Business in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have diploma qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require property, capital, customer, hotel, leadership, team, business, staff, complaints, revenue, communication, diploma, management, service, make, problem mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.