- Should be able to perform all phases of repairs and fabrication through sketches and drawing such as fit-up, cutting by Oxy torch, tack welding etc.
- Perform all work to the required standard as per qualification or as instructed by the foreman.
- Attainment of the daily productivity targets given by the foreman (On board / Shop).
- Optimum use of fabrication / fit-up tools so as to deliver maximum out put.
- Follow all safety and quality requirements.
- Ensure that proper housekeeping is maintained through out the production process. Mandatory reporting of work status / Progress, Tools damage and process errors to the respective team leader.
- Clear understanding of hot work permit and other safety permit boundaries and limits prior to start the job.
- Compliance to company's Start-Stop working time procedure.
- In roving performance when indicated by appraisal.
- Ensure that the Safety, Quality & Environment requirements of the yard are strictly followed.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by the section head.
- Fair standard of English.
- 3 years experience in a shipyard / Oil & Gas industry or equivalent.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Fitter -Pipe in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have general education/technical certificate / vocational training. qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require fabrication, drawing, cutting, welding, productivity, tools, safety, quality, housekeeping, production, reporting, process, team, compliance, time, performance, environment, requirements, industry mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.