We recruiting a F&B Supervisor for our client in Fujairah. Take this excellent opportunity to further your career in the UAE.
- The candidate will have to manage kitchen and F&B staff (10-15people)
- Create and design food and drink menus
- Handle banquets and events
- Responsible for all of the business operations of the dining establishment.
- Interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling and managing employees, as well as overseeing inventory, including food and beverages, supplies and other restaurant equipment.
- Responsible for resolving customer complaints regarding food quality and service and making sure the business complies with health and food safety regulations.
- Perform administrative tasks such as managing payroll and writing budgets.
- Female preferred
- 5 star hotel experience is advantage
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in supervising/managerial position
- Good English or decent English and good Arabic
- Must have excellent leadership and customer service/communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills required
- Must have a professional experience, be able to lead people and be a team player
- Work requires schedule flexibility which may include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Work requires knowledge of computer programs- Microsoft Suite
Cassia DWC LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of F&B Supervisor (Female) in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Fujairah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have any graduation. hotel management. qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require client, kitchen, staff, design, food, banquets, events, business, operations, scheduling, overseeing, restaurant, customer, complaints, quality, service, health, safety, payroll, writing, requirements, star, hotel, english, arabic, leadership, verbal, communication, problem, people, team, schedule, holidays, computer, microsoft mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Cassia DWC LLC
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.