BARBARA PORT CONSTRUCTION project in Somaliland, Africa.
- Sr. Civil Engineer- Marine Port Construction - 1 Nos.
- Sr. Land Surveyor - 1 Nos.
Graduate in Civil Engineering with 10 + years’ experience in the relevant functional area for high rise buildings and infrastructure Construction Projects in UAE/GCC countries.
3. Civil Site Engineer - 8 Nos.
4. Electrical Engineer - 5 Nos
5. QA/QC Engineer - 8 Nos.
6. Planning Engineer - 1 Nos
7. Mechanical Engineer - 2 Nos.
8. Civil Supervisor - 7 Nos.
9. Electrical Supervisor - 6 Nos.
Graduate/ Diploma holders in concerned subjects with 5 + years’ experience in relevant functional area for high rise buildings and infrastructure Construction Projects in UAE/GCC countries.
10. Civil/ Electrical Draftsman- Diploma/ ITI holders with 5+ years’ experience in drafting CAD Drawings for high rise buildings and infrastructure Construction Projects in UAE/GCC countries.- 3 Nos. each
11. Sr. Foreman- Civil/ Electrical/Mechanical/ Automobile – Diploma/ ITI with minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant fields. – 6 Nos. each
Experience in Marine Port Construction is an added advantage for all positions.
Nationality Preferences- Indian/ Pakistani/ Kenya/ Uganda/ Ethiopia/ Tanzania.
Attractive salary/ Accommodation/ Free Food and other benefits will be offered
Shafa Al Nahdah Bldg Contracting LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Engineers Required for Barbara Port Construction Project in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Somaliland - South Africa. The ideal candidate should have graduate/ diploma holders - graduate in civil engineering qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require port, construction, project, civil, marine, land, engineering, functional, area, infrastructure, analytical skills, communication, problem solving skills mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Shafa Al Nahdah Bldg Contracting LLC
Established in 1982 under the leadership of its founder and current chairman Mr. Abdoshamakh Nasser Alshebani. SHAFA has gradually expanded from a small sized sub-contractor with less than 20 employees to become one major international player in contracting services and engineering with over 1,000 employees.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.