A Reputed Medical Centre is looking to hire EEG Technician.
Job Location - Al Ain
• Prepare facilities in accordance with procedural requirements; calibrates equipment, and prepare medicine and materials as required.
• Maintain stock supplies and assists administrators in determining quantities for purchase.
• Record procedure codes for billing purposes, typing forms, and scheduling patients.
• Perform procedures, as appropriate to the operational context of the specific position.
• Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
• Minimum 2 years of experience after certification
• Must read report during the operation.
• Must hold a DHA/HAAD/MOH license.
Interested candidates can email/whatsapp their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / 0569449565
AYCA Global is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of EEG Technician in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Al Ain - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have dha/moh/haad qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require medical, facilities, medicine, materials, stock, billing, typing, scheduling, care, maintenance, equipment, requirements mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 10k to 15k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About AYCA Global
AYCA Global Group of Companies is a multi-disciplined service company offering integrated Facilities Management and Manpower services. AYCA has a highly skilled set of talents that are built on referrals and successful partnerships. Through our experience and vast network, we have been able to support and establish partnership in supplying manpower at all levels and all disciplines across Asian and GCC countries. Partner with us for a better career and future !!!"We Plan ... You Prosper"
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.