- Responsible for creating and controlling piping engineering drawings for construction based on either or all of P&IDs / Client drawings / calculations / International standards / written or verbal instructions provided by piping engineers
- Follow and comply to information Security Rules and data security measures in order to protect the company information / intellectual properties.
- Prepare engineering drawings / documents from inputs / specifications as described above to meet project targets.
- Prepare 3-D models in compliance to department’s 3-D modelling procedure, attend model reviews as required and carry out detailed production designs.
- Decide pipe routing as per available space, to meet functional / safety logic / project requirements / regulations relevant to the project.
- Produce pipe fabrication isometrics, support fabrication and piping arrangement drawings and assist piping engineers for making MTOs.
- On-board or site visits for site measurements, 3-D scanning and based on those inputs piping / supports routing finalization for new piping and re-routing of existing piping for conversion / repair or RIAP projects. etc.
- Proficient with software such as PDMS /AUTOCAD 2013(2D & 3D) or later version CADmatic Outfitting , FORAN / PDMS
- Minimum 3 years experience in shipyard offshore / oil & gas industry in design office.
- Trained and knowledgeable with relevant Safety and Occupational Health & Safety standards.
- Should be competent in both manual drawing skills as wells as computer based application, such as automated computer assisted drafting (CAD) and 3-D model software.
- Thorough knowledge in both two dimensional and three dimensional techniques.
- Conceptualization skills to visualize finished drawings and assigned projects
- Ability to generate complete discipline drawings with Engineer's supervision.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Draughtsman - Piping(PDMS) in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree or draughtsman diploma in relevant engineering disciplines qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require controlling, piping, engineering, construction, client, international, standards, verbal, security, data, order, company, documents, specifications, project, compliance, production, routing, functional, safety, logic, requirements, regulations, fabrication, support, site, scanning, repair, software, pdms, foran, offshore, industry, design, health, manual, drawing, computer, drafting, conceptualization, 3 mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.