We are urgently looking for a female Filipino Dental Nurse/Assistant to join the professional team of a dental center.
Must be female Filipino
Must have HAAD license as a Dental Assistant/Nurse
Speaks excellent English
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Fully literate in both verbal and written English
- Excellent customer service and patient care skills
- Demonstrated professional collaboration and teamwork skills with the patient at the center.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
- Computer skills (e.g. workload measurement input, word processing, email, etc.)
The desired candidate must be a people person, an excellent team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and improve. The candidate must be willing to promote one’s services and those of the clinic by participating in promotional campaigns.
Cassia DWC LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Dental Assistant/Nurse - Filipino in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Al Ain - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have haad license qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require center, requirements, filipino, team, license, english, room, procedures, draping, instrumentation, instruments, positioning, materials, polishing, cleaning, medical, emergency, oxygen, telephone, documents, care, operations, safe, environment, policies, equipment, preventive, maintenance, troubleshooting, calling, inventory, checking, stock, expediting, receipt, technical, personal, verbal, customer, service, collaboration, computer, measurement, word, notes, people, promotional mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 10k to 10k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Cassia DWC LLC
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy