• Min. of 5 years of experience in preparation of Tenders and Contracts, within a large industrial organization, preferably in the Oil and Gas Industry.
• Technical understanding of building, reviewing and finalizing various contracts and tendering process
• Sound understanding of commercial management principles with technical knowledge and diversified capabilities in contracts and risk management, cost effectiveness, legal / economic aspects
• Good understanding of regulation and control of other relevant legal guidelines
• Good contract negotiation and preparation skills.
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Contracts Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline or equivalent professional qualification qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require preparation, large, industrial, contracts, tendering, commercial, management, technical, risk, cost, legal, control, negotiation mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.