Air Maniax is looking for children’s entertainers that are fun, friendly, energetic, hardworking and enthusiastic with lots of positive energy and big personalities who love to work with the children ranging from 7-14 years old as well as adults.
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Welcome all customers enthusiastically
• Monitor children and adults and relay all important and relative information regarding rules, regulations, and procedures to all guests while they are in the park
• Team oriented, responsible, motivated, comfortable dealing with the public and offering premium guest services as well as willing to support, encourage, and help other staff members as needed
• Must be able to effectively communicate with directors, managers, team members, and guests
• Understand that safety is the top priority and therefore complete daily safety inspection logs, fill out incident reports (when applicable), notify managers of any safety concerns, report any accidents immediately and participate in regular safety meetings
• Listen to instructions and follow the operating guidelines.
• Maintain park cleanliness before, during, and after the park is open
• Performs all other job-related duties as assigned or requested including operation of point of sale, answer phones, accurately take phone reservations and payment, be a party host
• Work hard to maintain and promote a positive work environment
• Be flexible and work days, nights, weekends and holidays as necessary.
• Have the ability to work in a noisy, fast-paced environment
• To ensure guests have a rewarding and memorable experience that will keep them coming back again and again.
• Outgoing, fun loving, responsible and very good at working with children
• Ability to engage guests, children and families in an upbeat, positive manner.
• Strong oral, interpersonal and guest service skills required.
• Ability to work in a team
• Sales skills for promoting activities
• Flexibility and willingness to work long
• Must love children, have a performance background of some kind, be energetic, friendly, and easy to work with, reliable, handle stressful situations with ease, organized, have a healthy self-confidence and integrity, and be trustworthy.
• Preference will be given to those that have
o Previous experience working with children
o Educational background linked to sports
o Previous experience working in Entertainment/Recreation/Theme parks
• Salary from AED 2,500 – AED 3,000 (including accommodation, transportation and food) per month
• Discretionary bonus
• Company visa provided
• Medical Insurance provided
• Minimum contract period required is 2 years
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us a copy of your CV including a photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your VISA STATUS.
Onielyn Sayson (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Children's Entertainer in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require flexible-type, entertainment, communication, friendly, acting, fun, energy, strong, positive manner mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 2k to 3k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.