- Career Level:
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
- 5 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Graduate with minimum 5 years of experience working as a Camp boss and managing more than 200 workers
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
Responsible for the overall camp management, maintenance and repairs on camp sites to ensure successful operation covering a wide range of interpersonal and logistical activities and perspectives. Work is performed independently within established policies and procedures. Support Facilities Supervisor in planning, organizing, implementing and maintaining Camp administration process.
ACCOUNTABILITY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance of camp at all times
- 24*7 be ready for emergency treatment of workers
- Checking water level of ground tank for daily requirement
- Frequent checking of pump motor (water supply)
- Food collection from the caterings (Breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- Medical bills submission to the mgmt. & getting approval for any emergencies after working hours.
- Maintain medical record of workers on monthly basis for all divisions.
- Maintain discipline in the camp & any misbehavior need to be reported to the supervisor immediately.
- Maintain housekeeping activities of the camp
- Maintain room strength record of each rooms in the camp. In case of overcapacity need to be informed to the mgmt. for further action.
- Arrange sports items to the camp for workers recreation facility.
- Coordinating with draining people for draining water disposal
- Reporting critical issues in the camp to the supervisor.
- Arranging materials like bed, mattress, pillow for new joiners.
- Arranging housekeeping material like AC, Electric & pump motor spares.
- Closing camp gate at 10:00 pm
- Checking electricity on/off on all rooms
- Visiting all rooms on a daily basis every morning and address workers absenteeism to HR
- Restricting alcohol in the camp and inform management if any such practices occurs.
- Checking fire protection system always under working condition.
- Coordinate with maintenance team for AC repair & maintenance.
- Arrange airport pick up /drop of shopfloor workers.
- Monthly water tank cleaning
- Handle maintenance activity such as Carpentry, painting etc.
- CC TV monitoring
- Camp Vehicle maintenance
Maico Gulf LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Camp Boss in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Ras Al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduate with minimum 5 years of experience working as a camp boss and managing more than 200 workers qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require camp, maintenance, activities, policies, security supervision, support, considerable knowledge of maintenance skills, facilities, administration, fluent in english, hindi & knowledge in arabic is an asset, emergency, checking, water, tactical planning with team collaboration, listens, speaks and writes effectively, acts with integrity, demonstrates adaptability, self-motivated, level, food, medical, basis, organizational and prioritizing skills, housekeeping, would do additional task as advised by lm, room, strong business affinity, case, sports, accuracy & self reliant, people, reporting, materials, closing, electricity, inform, management, fire, protection, driving license is required, system, team, repair, airport, cleaning, painting, monitoring, vehicle, flexibility: being longer period on duty mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Maico Gulf LLC
Maico Gulf LLC is a sister company of Maico Italia SPA and part of the Maico Holding group in Germany.The company was established in Jebel Ali Free Zone in 2005 and was responsible for the IMEA operation. In 2009, the operations moved to Al Ghail Industrial Park RAK, with 40,000 square feet of manufacturing area where Dynair Eurovent certified Air Handling units, AMCA certified Direct and belt driven Fans and DCD and QCD approved Dynavent Smoke Ventilators were manufactured.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.