- Business Development
- Career Level:
- Executive (SVP, VP, Department Head)
- 15 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics, Mechatronics)
- Requires Traveling:
- 20000 - 30000 AED
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
Business Development Manager for Instrumentation and Control of Oil and Gas Projects
A major Company In automation, instrumentation based in UAE is seeking to hire a Business Development Manager for Instrumentation and Control of Oil and Gas Projects for their Operations in Kuwait.
Candidate should have the Following Experience and Educational Background.
- He should be Perfect in English Communication
- Less than 50 Years Old
- Vast Experience and exposure to Instrumentation and Control of Oil and Gas Projects in GCC and Middle East Countries
- Very Presentable and Convincing Personality Skills.
Education and Training Requirements:
• Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics, Mechatronics)
• The candidate must have at least 15 years’ experience in Control & Instrumentation of Oil & Gas facilities out of which a minimum of 5 years in Sales, Marketing and Business Development of Control & Instrumentation for Oil & Gas facilities
Skill and Competency Requirements:
• Overall management of all Projects, Sales and Marketing Activities in assigned territory
• Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, and follow-through skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines
• Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
• Ensure that all communications with the client is attended and well documented at all times
• Attend all clients’ meetings and consult with the concerned on the agenda and plan of actions
• Attend techno commercial meetings with clients as and when required
• Supervise the subcontracted personnel and ensure efficiency and meeting the time frame for each assignment
• Proactively search new business opportunities
• Develop relationships with end users and EPC contractors to generate new business
• Follow up on quoted projects and update the supervisor on the status regularly
• Submit weekly activity reports
• Optimize and oversee projects related operations to ensure efficiency
• Ensure implementation of QHSE applicable procedures.
Kindly send your CV to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org // call Mohamed for Interview at: +971 52 984 2354
Nadia Khatib (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Business Development Manager for Oil and Gas Projects in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in DUBAI, KUWAIT - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree in engineering (electrical, instrumentation, electronics, mechatronics) qualification and atleast 15 years of experience. The position require business development manager for instrumentation a, business, development, instrumentation, control, major, company, operations, english, communication, presentable, education, training, engineering, facilities, marketing, management, sales, activities, territory, compliance, policies, providing, creative, solutions, client, techno, commercial, personnel, time, contractors, implementation, procedures mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 20k to 30k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.