• Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with new and existing customers/clients.
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s services.
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
• Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
• Handle the entire Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD) process including Health Professional licensing; credentialing, renewals, etc.
• Keeping track of the HAAD license status for all healthcare professionals;
• Initiate communication with healthcare professionals for timely submission of necessary documents;
• Interpret, assist and advise newly hired/existing employees regarding Dataflow and HAAD requirements within the specified guidelines;
• Coordinate with the healthcare professionals using proper communication channel for timely processing of documents prior to expiry and update them regularly about the status of license renewal;
• Prepare and submit reports with valid and “in-process of renewal” licenses and updating the HR Manager and departmental managers;
• Liaises with Recruitment Department and PRO to collect all the required documents for the credentialing process;
• Develop and maintain solid relations within the health authority (regular visits to their facility to follow up on new and pending applications);
• Act as a company representative in HAAD conferences;
• Report to the concerned Head of the Dept. regularly about the status of the HAAD license and any potential risk in this matter;
• Adhere to the company policies and the department policies in general;
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Business Development Executive in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Al Ain - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have any graduation qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require email, phone, inform, sales, team, health, process, license, healthcare, communication, requirements, channel, processing, documents, recruitment, credentialing, solid, company, risk, policies, interpersonal, negotiation mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.