Client of Jobskonnect is looking for Building Manager
Job Responsibilities :
- For their Residential & Commercial Space in Ajman
- Routine maintenance co-ordination at Ajman PGO for tenant
- Routine maintenance co-ordination at Remraam for tenant
- Routine maintenance co-ordination at WTC Tenant
- Taking care of CCTV in our own properties
- Taking care of AMC for Elevators, Civil Defense & Waste management ext.
- Responsible of Leasing and Handover procedure of flat and shops
- Dealing with the vendor for the building maintenance & Coordinating the same with operations.
- Co-ordinating with the Account for the processing of cheques and contract
- Handling the cases of the tenant with the municipality
Qualification Skills :
- Candidates must have working exposure on facilities and property management in UAE
- Driving License is a must
- Good communication and Negotiation Skills
Jobskonnect.com is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Building Manager in the field of Management in one of their office located in Ajman - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree with experience in related field. qualification and atleast 7 years of experience. The position require client, building, residential, commercial, maintenance, care, cctv, civil, defense, waste, management, leasing, dealing, vendor, processing, handling, facilities, property, driving, license, communication, negotiation mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 5k to 6k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
A subsidiary of Superjet Group, Jobskonnect.com specializes in providing customized recruiting services across GCC region and India. Founded in 2007 with core focus on Healthcare, Aviation, Retail & FMCG, Banking & Finance, Real Estate & Construction, Engineering & Manufacturing industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.