Primarily responsible for the supervision of all bell desk staffs, activities and also up keeping of desk area. The bell captain is also responsible for welcoming all guests to the hotel as well as bidding them with a found farewell. He should make sure all luggage, letter, courier and message movements are tracked and accounted.
Adhere to hotels standard operating standards at all times and also Communicate with Front desk manager regarding operations.
BELL CAPTAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure that bell desk is manned at all times.
• Keep working area, clean and tidy always.
• Ensure that smooth and fast baggage handling for all arrival / departure guests.Attend all guest calls for Bell stand / Door Services related services.
• Delegate bell boys to pick up the baggage’s from guest rooms.
• Cards/ Tags are filled in for all baggage movements (Check-in, Check-out, Left luggage etc.)
• For any guest requests follow up call to be made back to the guest to verify complete satisfaction.
• All guest request are logged on to guest request tracker.
• Check the inventory of items on loan, and all items are collected at the time of on or before check-out.
• All baggage movements are tagged and recorded.
• Update luggage movement register and sign off daily.
• Ensure left luggage forms are filled and duly signed by guest and also all applicable policies are explained to the guest.
• Guest Messages are distributed properly and accurately.
• Guest and other department’s letters, couriers are distributed properly and accurately.
• Ensure that all bills are paid and room keys returned before guest depart from the hotel premises.
• Ensure that hotel shuttle bus service and airport transfer are carried out smoothly and properly.
• Order required newspaper for next day and monitor delivery of newspapers to each occupied guest room.
• Help observe safety and security rules at all times.
• Checks the daily arrival list for VVIP's or guests with special need.
Previous experience in hospitality would be preferred and Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service. Be a good team player and Flexibility to work a variety of early and late shifts. Able to stand for long hours and Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area.
Shabhnam Komarpant (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Bell Captain in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have computer basics and knowledge of property management software qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require supervision, desk, activities, hotel, bidding, make, courier, operating, standards, front, handling, guest, calls, luggage, inventory, time, forms, policies, room, service, airport, newspaper, safety, security, hospitality, level, customer, team mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.