- Responsible for overall operations of the Fixed Plant Maintenance department and ensure that projects are delivered within safety, quality and budgetary targets set by the management. Review present asset management profile, identify the gaps, and implement in a controlled and clearly prioritized way an asset management system that complies with PAS 55 and aligns with DDW-D’s safety and quality management systems.
- Lead the operations of the Fixed Plant Maintenance Department to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures.
- Develop and implement an Asset Management System for all company assets in line with PAS 55 and ensure alignment with our present OHSAS 18001 Safety Management and ISO 9001 Quality management systems.
- Interact with all maintenance supervisory staff to ensure pro-active maintenance planning with production & operations, develop maintenance strategies, and provide single point of contact for all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities.
- Interact with Production & Operations to ensure optimum asset availability, service level agreements, downtime costings, and minimizing external equipment hire.
- Heading a technical team in high-value projects.
- Fully trained and knowledgeable with relevant Safety and Occupational Health & Safety standards.
- Knowledge in all types of maintenance works.
- Strong background with a resolution of technical issues during planning and execution phases.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and successfully execute tasks in accordance with business objectives.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Assistant Manager - Maintenance in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree in mechanical / electrical engineering or equivalent. qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require supply, chain, spares, cost, life, procurement, finance, purchase, tools, control, risk, compliance, local, operations, plant, maintenance, quality, review, asset, management, system, safety, company, line, alignment, ohsas, staff, planning, production, service, level, equipment, technical, team, health, resolution, execution, business, project mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.