• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
• Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
• Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange meetings /appointments
• Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
• File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers etc.
• Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
• Holder of Bachelor’s degree
• Proven work experience as a secretary or receptionist
• Familiarity with office organization
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Nationality: Indian
Haroon Company is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Administrative Assistant/Receptionist in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Sharjah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have any graduate qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require incoming, phone, forms, filing, system, office, clerical, requirements, organization, time, management, verbal, communication, indian mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Haroon Company
Haroon Company L.L.C 'an ISO9001 Certified Company for quality management' has been a leading distributor of door hardware, electronic security and related architectural products for over 25 years. The name has become synonymous with integrity, quality and service.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.