- Responsible for raising customer orders & invoices
- Updating customers and/or sales managers of order status & delivery status
- Raising purchase orders with vendors/suppliers
- Converting purchase order to bill once goods has been received at warehouse or has been dispatched directly to Customer
- Raising stock out invoices for warehouse
- Regular communication with Vendors/Suppliers on production status and collection dates
- Coordinating with Finance on payments required for Suppliers
- Inform Logistics Manager of order status so he can organise the freight handling
- You are responsible for Liaising with Logistics Manager for outgoing and incoming stocks
- Assist with preparation of shipping documentation when required
- Assist with logistics in the absence of the Logistics Personnel
- BS Commerce in Internal Auditing, Financial Management or Management Accounting
- at least 2 years experience
- ability to work under pressure
Liza Pono (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Accounts and Logistics Specialist in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bs commerce qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require customer, sales, order, purchase, warehouse, stock, communication, production, finance, payments, inform, logistics, freight, liaising, incoming, preparation, shipping, documentation, management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 4k to 6k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.