- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from the Managing, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Prepare budget, balance sheet, monthly financial statements.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
- Reconcile customer statements and correct discrepancies as necessary
- Monitor and reconcile cash transactions.
- Handles petty cash.
- Prepares purchase order within 24h from request
- Ensure purchase order process are signed and sent to supplier within 48h from issue
- Create new item coding and pricing in the system (Busy Software)
- Take care of all supplier's correspondences.
- Maintains good relationship with suppliers
- Coordinate the delivery to the warehouse
- Search for a local supplier for day to day operations of the branches
- Keep stock control systems up to date and plan orders by monitoring inventory levels to assure appropriate stock balance.
- Perform monthly stock taking with the supply chain team
- Achieve credit terms from suppliers and achieve better pricing from them.
Tahir Muhammad (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Accountant Cum Purchase Executive in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Sharjah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require system, system, expenses, cost, recording, monitoring, scheduling, purchase, credit, order, receiving, accounting, posting, vendor, filing, cash, sales, requirements, organization, reporting, general, ledger, processing, forecasting, procedures, level, finance, development, implementation, workflow, operations, balance, customer, process, supplier, issue, coding, pricing, care, relationship, warehouse, local, stock, control, inventory, supply, chain, team mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 2k to 3k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.