- Thorough understanding of engineering fundamentals
- Familiarity with ISO standards – ISO 9001 & ISO 17025 and corresponding documentation procedures
- 5+ years of relevant work experience; preferably in turbomachinery development
- Strong knowledge of CAD tools ( Solidworks/CATIA)
- Product database management familiarity like PDM/windchill
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of fluid dynamics, HVAC concepts and systems, blowers, motors, sheet metal, and
- HVAC equipment development.
- Part and Assembly BOM generation with assist tools like MBD
- Design and Documentation (ISO)
- Project Management training or experience
- Knowledge with regulatory agencies such as AMCA, UL, Energy Star, DOE, etc.
- Vibration analysis and PFMEA knowledge
- Process flow diagram(PFD), control plan generation for development products
- Design parameters modeling in accordance with analyses team systematically
- 3D simplification and clean up for CFD/FEA simulation
- Gathering data from numerical modeling and arrive to conclusion for continual product improvements
- Basic working knowledge of development phases – SCRUM/Roadmap
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Maico Gulf LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of 3D Modeling Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Ras Al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s degree in engineering disciplines (mechanical preferred) qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require engineering, fundamentals, standards, corresponding, documentation, procedures, development, tools, product, database, management, supervision, communication, hvac, concepts, sheet, equipment, part, assembly, generation, design, project, training, regulatory, energy, vibration, analysis, pfmea, process, flow, control, modeling, team, simulation, data, numerical, basic mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Maico Gulf LLC
Maico Gulf LLC is a sister company of Maico Italia SPA and part of the Maico Holding group in Germany.The company was established in Jebel Ali Free Zone in 2005 and was responsible for the IMEA operation. In 2009, the operations moved to Al Ghail Industrial Park RAK, with 40,000 square feet of manufacturing area where Dynair Eurovent certified Air Handling units, AMCA certified Direct and belt driven Fans and DCD and QCD approved Dynavent Smoke Ventilators were manufactured.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.